Leonardo Cordero, grew up at the beach and the countryside of Costa Rica.
He studied Business Administration, Web Design and Turism. He has held positions in all these careers that go from Managements to Naturalist Tour Guide, from English Teacher to Financial Asistant, from Web Designer and Webmaster to Human Resources. All these happened until he found his Spiritual Path 11 years ago and then all changed.
In his Spiritual Path he has studied the following:
- Ayurveda: Ayurvedic Center for Wellbeing in Sarasota Florida, under the guidance of his teachers Doctors Bryan and Light Miller, where he graduated as a Clinical Ayurvedic Therapist and Pancha Karma Ayurvedic Technician. He studied Ayurvedic Herbology, Aromatherapy, Therapy, Psychology, Meditation, Yoga, Pathology, Diet, Massage, Pancha Karma and Ayurvedic Diagnosis. He studied also Ayurvedic Dermatology with Dr. Vivek Shanbag, director of the Ayurvedic Academy in Seattle, USA. He has also studied with Dr. Acharya from the University of Gujarat, India about Pancha Karma, Detoxification and Ayurveda.
- Spiritual and Energetic Healing:
- Reiki Master in Usui, Shambala, Ayurveda and Yoga Reikis.
- Pranic Healing at the Institute for Inner Studies in San José Costa Rica, Basic, Advance, Psicotherapeutic and Psychic self defense levels.
- Spiritual Response Therapy.
- Rising Star Healing System with Elka Boren.
- Maka Wi Shamanism with Shaman Woman Nicole Perl de Rosé.
- Munay Ki Shamanism with Kushala from México.
- He studied with Shaman Taita Aichak Don Alverto Taxo.
- He follows the Shamanic Tradition of the Siona Culture from Colombia with his direct teachers Taita (Shaman) Juan Guillermo Chindoy and Taita Laureano Piaguaje, the Grandfather (106 years old).
- Yoga: varios traditions and styles include the development of Leonardo's current practice. Hatha Yoga with Natahsa van der Dijs from the school and tradition of Kriya Yoga from Babaji Maharaj, Lahiri Mahasaja, Sri Yuketswar, Paramahansa Yogananda and Guruji Krishna Yogananda, for 1 year; Ayurvedic Yoga, 4 years; Kundalini Yoga, 1 year, Anusara Yoga, 5 years and Ashtanga Yoga 2 years and counting. He has over 750 hours of Yoga Training.
- Transcendental Meditation with Jim Vuille.
- I AM Meditation in Amma Ji tradition.
- Twin Heart Meditation from Gran Master Choa Kok Sui in the Pranic Healing Tradition.
- He has participated in 3, 10-days Vipassana Silence Retreats in the Tradition of S.N. Goenka.
- Other Courses:
- Apitherapy or Acupunture with Bees with Teacher Alejandro Bianchi from Mexico.
- Flower Essences Therapy with Master Lidieth Araya.
- Teacher Certification level 1 Qigong, with Miguel Sarria and Dashi Chu Cocica directors of Integrative Qigong Health and Asian Curative Arts in New Mexico and Florida.
- Yoga of Breath and Advance Practices Course from the Art of Living Foundation.
- Man Kind Project, where he has participated in 3 retreats and one retreat as part of the staff.
- Spiritual Warrior course with Teacher Cynthia Signet a one year course on Toltec and Maya Spiritual Traditions and practices.
Leonardo has specialized in Detoxification, Purification, Healing and Pancha Karma Retrets and offers them in Costa Rica since early 2006. He has offered over 400 days of Pancha Karma to clients from Costa Rica, United States, Venezuela, Colombia and India. Leonardo offers exclusive detoxification combinations for body, mind, emotions and Spirit. He bases his work on Ayurveda, Spiritual Healing, Shamanism, Yoga and Meditation.
Leonardo developed and directs a mild detoxification program at Pura Vida Spa Yoga and Wellness Retreat, in Costa Rica.
He is the Author of the Book Ayurveda Science of Purification. A simple Manual to learn how to detoxify oneself with Ayurvedic and Yogic principles and to follow and Ayurvedic Life Style. He offers courses on Self Detoxification and Purification. He offers Meditation and Spiritual Practices Courses.
His company is DisfruteLaVida.com and LifeEnjoyer.com, from which his work is to develop consciousness and health with ancient practices and therapies.
He has three amazing children. Natalia (16), Sebastián (17) and Agustín (18).